top of page

Doc Mac Coaching Group

Public·16 members
Jaideep Greer
Jaideep Greer

OMG Oh My God Full ( (NEW)) Movie In Hindi 720p Torrent

OMG Oh My God! 1 Full Movie In Hindi 720p Torrent: A Satirical Comedy-Drama That Challenges Religious Hypocrisy

If you are looking for a movie that will make you laugh, think, and question your beliefs, then you should watch OMG Oh My God! 1. This is a 2012 Indian movie that tells the story of a man who sues God after his shop is destroyed by an earthquake. The movie is a hilarious and insightful critique of religious practices and superstitions that exploit people's faith and money.

OMG Oh My God! 1 Full Movie In Hindi 720p Torrent

In this article, I will tell you more about OMG Oh My God! 1, why you should watch it, and how you can download it in Hindi 720p torrent. Read on to find out more.

What is OMG Oh My God! 1 about?

OMG Oh My God! 1 is a movie that explores the theme of religion and spirituality in a modern and humorous way. It is based on a Gujarati play called Kanji Virudh Kanji, which was inspired by an Australian movie called The Man Who Sued God. The movie was directed by Umesh Shukla and produced by Akshay Kumar, who also plays a supporting role as Lord Krishna.

The plot of the movie

The movie follows Kanji Lalji Mehta, a middle-class atheist who owns a shop of Hindu idols and antiques in Mumbai. He mocks religious activities around him until one day, a low-intensity earthquake hits the city, with Kanji's shop being the only one destroyed. His family and friends blame this on his atheism.

At the insurance office, Kanji learns that the disaster claim does not cover any damage caused by natural calamities classified under "Act of God". Running out of options, he decides to sue God but fails to find a lawyer for such a lawsuit. Hanif Qureshi, a working class Muslim lawyer, helps him file the case after Kanji decides to fight on his own.

Legal notices are sent to the insurance company as well as to religious people like Siddheshwar Maharaj, Gopi Maiyya, and their group's founder, Leeladhar Swamy, forcing them to court as representatives of God. As the court case commences and gains traction for its bizarre quality, Kanji finds himself facing armed fundamentalists and harassment, with his mortgage provider occupying the house, and his family leaving him.

He is then rescued by Krishna Vasudev Yadav, who claims to be a real estate agent originally from Gokul, Uttar Pradesh, yet is also responsible for supernatural acts outside of the human realm. The lawsuit causes a public outcry. On Krishna's advice, Kanji goes to the media and gets wide coverage.

The cast and crew of the movie

The movie features an ensemble cast of talented actors who bring their characters to life with their performances. Here are some of the main cast and crew members of the movie:

Name

Role

Paresh Rawal

Kanji Lalji Mehta, the protagonist who sues God

Akshay Kumar

Krishna Vasudev Yadav, a godly figure who helps Kanji

Mithun Chakraborty

Leeladhar Swamy, a self-proclaimed godman and the main antagonist

Poonam Jhawer

Gopi Maiyya, a female godwoman and Leeladhar's disciple

Govind Namdeo

Siddheshwar Maharaj, another godman and Leeladhar's ally

Mahesh Manjrekar

Suresh Salve, the judge who presides over the case

Om Puri

Hanif Qureshi, a Muslim lawyer who supports Kanji

Lubna Salim

Susheela Mehta, Kanji's wife who leaves him due to his atheism

Nidhi Subbaiah

Shweta Tiwari, a journalist who covers the case and falls in love with Krishna

The inspiration and reception of the movie

The movie is inspired by a Gujarati play called Kanji Virudh Kanji, which was written by Bhavesh Mandalia and directed by Umesh Shukla. The play itself was an adaptation of an Australian movie called The Man Who Sued God, which starred Billy Connolly as a fisherman who sues God after his boat is struck by lightning.

The movie received critical acclaim and commercial success upon its release. It was praised for its witty dialogues, sharp satire, and powerful message. It also won several awards, including the National Film Award for Best Adapted Screenplay, the Filmfare Award for Best Story, and the Zee Cine Award for Best Actor in a Comic Role for Paresh Rawal.

The movie also sparked some controversy and faced legal challenges from some religious groups who claimed that it hurt their sentiments and mocked their faith. However, the movie was defended by many celebrities, activists, and politicians who supported its freedom of expression and artistic merit.

Why should you watch OMG Oh My God! 1?

If you are still wondering whether you should watch OMG Oh My God! 1 or not, here are some reasons why you should:

The movie is funny, witty, and thought-provoking

One of the main attractions of the movie is its humor and wit. The movie is full of hilarious scenes and dialogues that will make you laugh out loud. For example, when Kanji files the case against God, he names all the Hindu gods as defendants and asks for their addresses. The judge replies that they live in heaven, to which Kanji says that he needs a pin code.

The movie is also thought-provoking and challenges you to think about your own beliefs and practices. The movie exposes the hypocrisy and corruption of some religious leaders who exploit people's faith for their own gain. It also questions the blind faith and superstition that people follow without understanding their true meaning or purpose.

The movie does not mock religion or God, but rather encourages people to have a personal relationship with God based on love, compassion, and rationality. It shows that God is not confined to idols or temples, but is present everywhere and in everyone.

The movie has a strong message about faith and spirituality